The health & safety of our members & staff is our top priority. We have completed a list of rules & procedures that are designed to offer a top-tier facility. Please read & become familiar with the following rules.
- Facility Rules:
- Members must conduct self-assessment and not enter the facility if they are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, other illness or are subject to quarantine.
- Members are required to check-in via Nupner app, please download prior to visit.
- Upon entry, members must sanitize their hands with provided hand sanitizer.
- Members will be given a personal disinfectant spray bottle and paper towels. Members MUST spray & wipe down all equipment & machines after each use. Cleaning stations will also be set up throughout the gym.
- Please respect the personal space of others and maintain social distancing when appropriate.
- Members must be dressed in proper exercise clothes and wear gym shoes at all times.
- Members should bring their own water bottle. Cups & towels will not be provided.
- Only liquid chalk is permitted, all other chalk is prohibited.
- Member access only. Members cannot bring guests. Complimentary passes are no longer accepted. New memberships & day passes are still available for purchase.
- As always, complimentary health & fitness consultations are available by appointment.
Perfect Fit Health Club will be continually monitoring the health regulations from federal, state & local governments. You will be notified if guidelines change. All members must follow the rules or membership will be revoked. Please email us if you have any further questions.